This collection of 101 real love stories from real people are truly modern-day fairy tales! Love is alive and well in these pages.
From bad dates to great dates, blind dates to old friends turning into more, the dating game is in full swing in this fun collection of stories. They will entertain you, give you hope, and remind you why you love the one you’re with. Chapters include:
- Matchmaker, Matchmaker, about the best set-ups... and they really worked!
- Let’s Forget This Ever Happened, about those embarrassing moments that we laugh about later.
- The Moment I Knew, about those sweet moments when it was just so obvious!
- Looking for Love Dot Com, about all the ups and downs of Internet dating.
- It’s Not Me, It’s You, with stories about dates gone awry that you’ll find hard to believe!
- Never Too Late for Love, about older romance, and second chances for young and old.
- Happily Ever Laughter, with stories that will brighten your day and open your heart.
- Will You Marry Me?, because everyone loves a good proposal story!
|Publisher:||Chicken Soup for the Soul|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.40(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are co-founders of Chicken Soup for the Soul. Amy Newmark is publisher and editor-in-chief of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Hometown:Santa Barbara, California
Date of Birth:August 19, 1944
Place of Birth:Fort Worth, Texas
Education:B.A. in History, Harvard University, 1966; M.A.T. Program, University of Chicago, 1968; M.Ed., U. of Massachusetts, 1973
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Some of the stories in this book will touch your heart and others will make you laugh out loud. This may be Chicken Soup for the Soul's best book yet! Anyone navigating the sometimes turbulent waters of dating will recognize their own experience somewhere in these pages.
Has great stories but has really nothing to do with what i was thinking my freind has this book its way better tho. It has more to do with the topic but other than that its good book
Heart warming stories,enjoyed reading chapter 7and 8 mostly.