Hands-On Data Visualization for All takes you step-by-step through tutorials, real-world examples, and online resources. This hands-on resource is ideal for students, nonprofit organizations, small business owners, local governments, journalists, academics, and anyone who wants to take data out of spreadsheets and turn it into lively interactive stories. No coding experience is required.
- Build interactive charts and maps and embed them in your website
- Understand the principles for designing effective charts and maps
- Learn key data visualization concepts to help you choose the right tools
- Convert and transform tabular and spatial data to tell your data story
- Edit and host Chart.js, Highcharts, and Leaflet map code templates on GitHub
- Learn how to detect bias in charts and maps produced by others
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.19(h) x 0.00(d)|
About the Author
Ilya Ilyankou is an Independent Technologist. Ilya has been working with CTData Collaborative to build data visualization and data exploration tools for Connecticut for two years. He studied Computer Science and Studio Arts at Trinity College, Hartford.