Are you a vegan or have you ever thought about switching to a vegan diet? Have you been considering going low carb?
Sometimes, it's hard to jump into something new, and that is why I have written this book that is part informational text and part recipe book.
In this book, I explore what the word "vegan" means and why on earth anyone would want to be one. I talk briefly about carbohydrates and why some folks choose to watch their intake of them.
Diving a little deeper into the book, you will explore with me the following:
- The very specifics of being "a vegan" and what it means to choose a vegan diet or lifestyle.
- The health benefits of a new diet.
- How the food choices you make can have a positive impact on our world and environment.
- The answer to the question, "Do I have to give up the peanut butter and chocolate?!"
- Whether or not the pasta and bread have a place in a low-carb and vegan food style.
- How to lower your risk of getting cancer or heart disease.
- How we may be carrying a toxic load and what to do about it.
- What does it mean to eat lower on the food chain?
- Can we live a more kind and generous life?
- What is the connection between carbohydrates and mass-produced food?
- Am I at risk for diabetes because of the food I eat?
- What about fat and weight gain?
I invite you to look at and enjoy a taste of the following:
- Optional sweeteners that are body friendly.
- Milk choices that are not meant for baby cows.
- A new noodle...Yes, to Pasta!
- Desserts that are just as delightful as an ice cream cake.
- Satisfying the comfort foods, and
- Salads that will make you want to run a marathon.
I have written this book for the curious and the hungry, so if you are either, then grab a fork and pull a chair up. Dinner is ON!