Take the guesswork out of pressure cooking. If you've ever wondered why your "healthy dinners" always turn out mediocre, keep reading.
Do you want to prepare meals for your family that taste like they were made by a professional chef?
(I mean a 3.5 pound chicken or pot roast in under 30 minutes. How about a hearty pasta dish in 6 minutes? Come on, it can't get better than that!)
The truth is -- there is no magic secret!
If you ever believed that all you needed was that one magic ingredient, special sauce, or secret temperature that will make your kids fight over the last piece of chicken, then this pressure cooker recipes cookbook book is not for you.
The only secret to delicious & healthy meals is the passion to keep improving your recipe and technique over time. All great chefs know this, and that is why everything they touch tastes incredible.
ANYONE can make healthy meals that are worth talking about even after dinner is over. It can be hard work if you don't know what you're doing. You need a guide that will hold your hand and walk you through the process step-by-step.
Most people are stunned at the fact that the pros follow 3 ridiculously simple rules:
1. It doesn't matter what pressure cooker you use
2. Using prime cuts of meat and organic foods will instantly bring you better results
3. Don't be afraid to experiment (It's the only way you will discover new tastes and sensations)
You may be thinking that we just gave away all the "secrets" to make great food fast, so why do I need to buy this book?
I could tell you that it includes 101 mouthwatering nutritious recipes covering:
- every type of meat you can think of
- classic comfort foods with a twist (Extra Cheesy Macaroni & Cheese)
- super quick & easy meals (Mushroom risotto)
- incredible desserts like chocolate chip pudding and caramel custard
In the Presto pressure cooker cookbook, you will learn:
- the benefits of pressure cooking
- a simple guide to using the Presto pressure cooker
- important tips & techniques from basic to advanced (boiling, braising, stewing, poaching, steaming, baking, steam roasting)
- the best cuts of meat to use for pressure cooking
If you think you can cook family dinners with free recipes and information from the Internet, then why did you read this far?
This book breaks down all the essential BBQ terms, smoking safety tips, smoking times and temperatures for various meats, how to select the best cuts of meat, and much more.
Have you ever wondered how to cook spaghetti squash? What about how to cook salmon?
If you want to impress your friends and family, then you need this book.