As women, many of us have false beliefs about who we are and what we must do to succeed, and these beliefs pit us against other women—holding us back from strength, success, empowerment, connection, and making the kind of difference we’re here to make.
It’s time for a change.
Strong Women Lift Each Other Up is an evidence-based, actionable guide to creating a better life for yourself and a better world with more opportunity for women and girls.
If you’ve ever . . .
- struggled with jealousy or comparing your life or body to other women
- wanted to support or believe in women, but felt like they’re catty or tearing you down
- felt like you’re competing with other women for opportunities that are scarce
- or felt like you were made for more than the life you’re living now
. . . this book is for you.
Women are ready to stop the vicious cycle of criticizing, judging, gossiping, and comparing themselves.
We want to feel good in our own skin and know we’re enough, just as we are.
By the end of this book, you won’t walk into a room and size up other women. You’ll walk in feeling like you don’t have to compare yourself at all.
- You’ll radiate confidence from the inside out.
- You’ll chase your dreams without worrying what others think.
- You’ll lift other women up because you’ll know there’s enough success to go around.
- You’ll live a life filled with meaning and purpose.
- And you’ll know exactly who you are and be damn proud of it.
Change starts now. With this book—and with you.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
The “Strong Women Lift Each Other Up” philosophy is woven through the fabric of GGS, as Molly leads a team of women from the US, Canada, UK, Mexico, India, and Australia. From employing and educating, to featuring, collaborating with, and investing in women, GGS is dedicated to serving their community of women from 90+ countries around the world.
Molly has spoken all over the world at top conferences and prestigious universities like Yale, and she has been featured in publications like Time, People, Today, ABC, Women’s Health, and more.
Table of Contents
Foreword Melissa Urban ix
Chapter 1 How Lifting Women Up Changed My Life 1
Chapter 2 Laying the Foundation: Principles of Lifting Women Up 11
Chapter 3 Disrupting Scarcity Mindset 23
Chapter 4 Overcoming Comparison and Jealousy 47
Chapter 5 Living True to Yourself 71
Chapter 6 Better Together 107
Chapter 7 Taking Small, Daily Action 137
Chapter 8 Your Voice Matters 171
Chapter 9 Using Your Superpowers for Good 209
Chapter 10 Becoming a Role Model and Making a Lasting Difference 243
How I Wrote This Book 271
Quick Note from Me 272
Reference Guide to Exercises, Charts, Tables, and Other Important Resources 273
About the Author 292