- Pub. Date:
Immortality isn't just about living forever; sometimes, it's about forever refusing to let things die.
WINNER: Pinnacle Book Achievement Award - Best Young Adult Fiction
For his 15th birthday, David Rose wishes for things to go back to the way they were. He wants the nightmares to end, the bullies to leave, and the claustrophobic memories of his near drowning to disappear. Not to mention his surreal encounter with a mythical creature.
He stands with his little sister Rachel in front of their mother's grave and pledges to seek the truth about what really happened on that terrible evening a year ago, but this quest for truth threatens to unleash a sinister plot centuries in the making.
David must awaken in time—to the incredible truth, to his newfound powers, and to the realization that to protect his family and survive in the world he's always known, he must come to grips with the dark secrets of a world he never knew existed.
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS an extraordinary adventure through time, an epic tale of hesitant heroism, and the timeless battle between good and evil. [DRM-Free]
Books by Daryl Rothman:
- The Awakening of David Rose (David Rose: Book 1)
- David Rose and the Forbidden Tournament (David Rose: Book 2) [Coming 2020]
- David Rose and the Book of Life (David Rose: Book 3) [Coming 2021]
More Great YA Fantasy from Evolved Publishing:
- The "Amüli Chronicles: Frendyl Krune" Series by Kira A. McFadden
- The "Stormbourne Chronicles" Series by Karissa Laurel
- Kingdom in Chains by J.W. Zulauf
- The "Chosen" Series by Jeff Altabef and Erynn Altabef
- Two Moons of Sera by P.K. Tyler
- Dream Warriors by D. Robert Pease
Related collections and offers
About the Author
From childhood I kindled three dreams: to one day become a father, a writer, and a baseball player.
Two of three ain’t bad. (I shall neither confirm nor deny holding out deluded hope for the third.) Most of what I write is fiction, but not all. I write the occasional article and guest post, and conduct some interviews. I’m an English major, have a masters in social work, and have been a nonprofit leader for many years. I am crazy for sports and animals, am helplessly in love with the written word, and am eternally grateful for my family, who make me luckier than I could ever deserve.