In this groundbreaking book, bestselling author Theresa Cheung joins forces with cognitive neuroscientist Julia Mossbridge, PhD, Director of the Innovation Lab at The Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS). Together they reveal revolutionary new research showing that sensing the future is possible, they also provide practical tools and techniques you can use to develop your own powers of precognition.
Precognition is the scientific name for the knowledge or perception of the future, obtained through extrasensory means. Often called 'premonition', precognition is the most frequently reported of all extrasensory perception (ESP) experiences, occurring most often in dreams. It may also occur spontaneously in waking visions, auditory hallucinations, flashing thoughts entering the mind, the sense of "knowing" and physiological changes. Combining science and practice, Theresa and Dr Julia unravel the mystery of precognition. The book will cover:
• What precognition is and the different types, clearly explaining the cutting-edge science, including what is known and what is still a mystery
• The most common premonitions that people experience and why, including examples from around the world
• Experimental tools to help you cultivate precognition experiences to help get useful information for your life
• Case studies included throughout, with supporting scientific evidence offered alongside to provide validation and explanation
• Personal experiences of the authors, detailing how premonition has shaped their lives and interviews with leading scientists and experts in the field
|Product dimensions:||5.30(w) x 8.40(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Theresa Cheung has a Masters from King’s College Cambridge and has spent the last twenty years writing bestselling books and encyclopaedias about the psychic world. Two of her paranormal titles reached The Sunday Times top ten and her international bestseller, The Dream Dictionary, regularly bounces to number 1 on the Amazon dreams bestsellers chart.
Julia Mossbridge MA, PhD is a cognitive neuroscientist and director of the Innovation Lab at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) and visiting scholar in psychology at Northwestern University. She is the author of Transcendent Mind one of the first academic books to examine paranormal experiences, published by the American Psychological Association in 2016. Her research focus at IONS is precognition and the possibility of time travel.