20 New & Delicious, Easy to Make Dump Dinner Recipes and 20 Delectable Dump Cake Recipes to please the whole family
Some of the flavorsome, delectable recipes are...
• Winter Chicken Enchilada Soup,
• A sweet strawberry dump it cake recipe,
• Every kid's favorite, Ham and Pineapple Dump Pizza,
• Succulent Pork with creamy mushroom dump dinner,
• Chicken dump meals like Chicken and Swiss cheese Casserole,
• A naughty choc filled Cherry and Chocolate Dump Cake recipe
...and many other delicious, quick and easy dump dinners and dump cake recipes.
Probably like me your average day is hectic with work, kids and other commitments and when you get home in the evening exhausted and hungry the last thing you want to do is spend an hour in the kitchen slaving over a hot stove.
Thank goodness for Dump Dinners and Dump Cakes, a method of cooking that liberates us from the toil of the kitchen while still providing tasty, nutritious meals that are so quick and easy to prepare and cook.
And now you can prepare these easy, quick and delicious dump dinners and dump cakes for your family without spending half your day trapped in the kitchen.
I have researched and tested a varied and nutritious, but tasty collection of the best dump recipes for this book.
How about a delectably decadent Raspberry and White Chocolate Dump Cake with a generous dollop of whipped cream, or a hearty, nutritious Chicken and Apricot Dump Dinner? And many other delicious, quick and easy dump dinners and dump cake recipes.
Following my previous book on dump dinners I have created 40 new delicious and satisfying, quick to prepare "dump em out" recipes for dump meals and dump cakes.
My new dump dinners and dump cakes cook book includes 20 new dump dinner recipes and 20 dump it cake recipes just like the As Seen on TV dump recipe books by Cathy Mitchell.
Having paid attention to the Kindle reviews of my first dump dinners book you will find almost all of these dump dinner and dump cake recipes to be blazingly quick to prepare and are mostly cooked in a baking dish in the oven.
The average time spent "dumping" the ingredients into a baking dish and throwing it in the oven is 5-10 minutes, 40 or so minutes to cook and you have a delicious, nutritious meal to serve the family.
* There are tips and advice on preparing and cooking the dump dinners and dump cakes.
* This dump recipes book includes measurements and weights in pounds and grams, Celsius and Fahrenheit.
* The dump dinners recipes are hearty, nutritious and delicious and usually designed for 4 people.
* Most of the recipes for dump meals take no more than 10 minutes to prepare before cooking and cost an average of $3 per person.
* Most of them are incredibly quick and simple to prepare, all you need is a 9x13 baking dish, the ingredients and 5-10 minutes of your time.
So grab your copy today and start cooking.