Water has always intrigued humanity. We walk along the shores and banks of oceans and waterways, take boats across the surface, or swim in the waters.
But water hides secrets - including those of the creatures that live in its depths...
- What if mermaids really do exist, and they lure men to their deaths?
- Why might bodies suddenly start washing up on shores all around the world?
- What if you discovered a lost girl is the daughter of a water spirit?
This collection contains stories about water creatures - sirens, kelpies, Hawaiian man-sharks, selkies, kraken, shapeshifters, and more - by twenty different authors.
Table of Contents
1. "The Women of Whale Rock" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
2. "Kelpie Christmas: A Paranormal Romantic Adventure" by Steve Vernon
3. "Radioactive Magic" by Bonnie Elizabeth
4. "Salt Water" by Deb Logan
5. "To Each Her Own" by Rebecca M. Senese
6. "Water Horses" by Lisa Silverthorne
7. "Vale of Semuin" by Eric Kent Edstrom
8. "The Jaws of the Mano" by Chuck Heintzelman
9. "Skydiving to the Gods" by Stefon Mears
10. "The Black Marker at the End of Time" by Ron Collins
11. "Monkey Sea, Monkey Do" by Robert Jeschonek
12. "Like At Loch Ness" by Karen L. Abrahamson
13. "Contact" by Marcelle Dube
14. "Abby Crumb: Bad Luck, Good Fortune" by Louisa Swann
15. "The Rusalka" by DeAnna Knippling
16. "An Idol for Emiko" by Travis Heermann
17. "Mother of the Waters" by Leigh Saunders
18. "We, the Ocean" by Alexandra Brandt
19. "And the Sea Shall Give Up Its Dead" by P.D. Cacek
20. "To Be a Monster" by Jamie Ferguson
|Publisher:||Kydala Publishing, Inc.|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||5 MB|