Written for ordinary readers, based on scholarship, I Ching of a Thousand Doors is an authentic illustrated guide to the I Ching — 96 Illustrations and Graphics.
• Step-by-step process for the beginner; Advanced techniques for the devotee.
• Explains how the I Ching is the great synergy Daoism and Confucianism.
• Explains keywords and phrases.
• Explains how the I Ching relates to psychological, religious, scientific, and mystical traditions.
• Narrative and poetic prose engage the mind, heart, and spirit.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||Breaking Wave Enterprises, LLC|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.75(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
1. Meet the I Ching
2. The Ancient Oracle
3. How to Use the I Ching
4. The Law of Change
5. Confucius Advises
6. Making Your Mind Dance
7. Words of Layered Meaning
8. A Journey with the I Ching
Letter to the Reader
Notes and Acknowledgments