- Get it by Wednesday, August 23 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Deeply entwined for six centuries, the art of tarot and the science of astrology have an undeniably powerful link. With this unique and user-friendly guidebook, you can easily learn to combine tarot and astrology for yourselfand expand your tarot practice while enriching your life.
Well-known tarot reader Corrine Kenner expertly teaches you everything you need to know, starting with tarot and astrology basics, the cards' archetypal symbols and imagery, the twelve signs of the zodiac, and the planets. You'll discover how every card in the tarot deck relates to astrology, and learn to:
- Read tarot cards and interpret an astrological chart
- Recognize the twelve houses' ruling signs and planets
- Pair the planets, signs, and houses with their corresponding tarot cards
- Understand the astrological associations of the Minor Arcana
- Make connections among the Court Cards, tarot suits, and the four elements
- Identify each card's qabalistic associations
- Give insightful readings for yourself and others
You'll also find practical astrological spreads, interpretive techniques, real-life examples, and sample readings for everyday people and famous figures, including Salvador Dali, Marilyn Monroe, and Prince William.
|Publisher:||Llewellyn Worldwide, LTD.|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Corrine Kenner specializes in bringing metaphysical subjects down to earth. Her work on the tarot is widely published, and her classes and workshops are perennial favorites among students in the Midwest. Corrine is a certified tarot master, and she holds a bachelor's degree in philosophy from California State University, Long Beach.
Corrine is the author of Tall Dark Stranger, a handbook on using tarot cards for romance, and Tarot Journaling, a guide to the art of keeping a tarot diary. She was also the creator of Llewellyn's Tarot Calendar. She is a contributor to the 2005, 2006, and 2007 editions of the Llewellyn Tarot Reader. A former newspaper reporter and magazine editor, Kenner edited Llewellyn's popular Astrological Calendar, Daily Planetary Guide, and Sun Sign Book. She is also the author of Crystals for Beginners.
Corrine has lived in Brazil, Los Angeles, and the Twin Cities of Minnesota. She now lives in the Midwest with her husband Dan and her daughters Katherine, Emily, and Julia.
You can find her website at www.corrinekenner.com.