Want it by Wednesday, September 26
Order now and choose Expedited Shipping during checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Here's an exciting book packed with facts about nature, ideas for outdoor activities, and fun-to-do crafts projects that will keep boys interested and busy all year around. It's filled with color illustrations and diagrams that teach kids
• How to recognize different kinds of insects and observe their activities
• How to identify different kinds of rocks
• How to read a topographic map
• How to construct a camper's backpack
• How to tie sailors' knots
• How to build a periscope . . . and much more
Camping advice and instruction includes ways to protect against the weather, first-aid for injuries, advice on using a compass, tips for studying the night sky, identifying birds, and much more. The book's wide array of topics and sturdy construction makes it an ideal outdoor companion for hiking and camping excursions. An elastic band bound into the can be stretched over pages and used as a place marker. Color illustrations on every page.
|Publisher:||Barron's Educational Series, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.10(w) x 7.60(h) x 1.00(d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 12 Years|