There's a monumental shift in human consciousness going on right now, and you can be part of it. A Year to Enlightenment is a first-of-its-kind, holistic approach to a complete meditation experience. It is divided into 365 "days"-each composed of an Insight, a Reflection, and a Meditation-which will help awaken your intuition, insight, and inner knowledge to reach that state sought after by mystics and seekers throughout the ages: enlightenment.
Moving you gradually and comprehensively from simple relaxation into the deepest, most profound areas of meditation and spirituality, A Year to Enlightenment encourages you to read only one page at a time, practicing a single technique until a personal insight arises. Only then do you turn the page and go on to the next "day." By using this method, your own insights become your personal teacher.
While meditation teacher and former monk E. Raymond Rock uses Buddhist meditation principles to help you reach enlightenment, A Year to Enlightenment is nondenominational. People of all religions and at any level of spiritual development can use it to:
- Awaken their natural creativity and begin their new lives.
- Become more loving, generous, and tolerant.
- Show courage in trying situations.
- Find meaning and significance in their lives.
- Change aspects of their lives and personality for the better.
- Reduce their stress and worry.
- Eliminate fear and uncertainty from their lives.
- Find acceptance and love.
- Feel better mentally and physically.
- Deepen and improve their relationships with others.
- Reach their maximum potential.
The most revolutionary aspectof this practical book is not how it awakens each practitioner's unique intuition, but how it uses that intuitive event as a signal to move forward in the book. Those who follow the day-by-day program can expect an endless stream of love to enrich their lives in countless ways.
|Publisher:||Career Press, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||5.24(w) x 7.20(h) x 0.85(d)|
About the Author