When you hear the word, “Ho’oponopono,” what is the first thing that comes into your mind? Do you think about a mystical ritual? A far away island you may not have heard about just yet? Or perhaps you think about magic?
Ho’oponopono is a Hawaiian word that means, “to make right,” and that is exactly what you will learn how to do with this book. Inside you will be shown how to tap into the power of Ho’oponopono so you can transmute problems through love and forgiveness while realising your Authentic Self, which is directly connected to the Divine source of pure, unconditional love.
Here Are Some Of The Ho’oponopono Secrets Revealed In This Book:
• Step-by-Step instructions on how to get good results through Ho’oponopono practice
• The art of surrendering to Divinity for guidance and inspiration
• Increasing your sense of well-being through the law of gratitude
• How to persist and benefit from a daily spiritual practice
• The importance of total personal responsibility and accountability
Now you can heal your life, transmute your problems and become a more loving and peaceful person with the simple yet profound practice of Ho’oponopono. Claim your copy now.
About the Author
For over fifteen years now I have been driven to find the very best methods of personal transformation and secrets to beneficially and magically altering our perception of reality. If you are anything like me, you’re probably interested in simple and straight-forward explanations. Practical stuff that gets results! I am a NLP Master Practitioner, writer & author who has written several books including the best selling titles, "The NLP Toolbox" and, "Thought Symbols Magick."