This book offers excellent pointers on living wisely and fully, clear insight into approaching therapy from a non-dual perspective, and a light touch with the ultimate truth.
The author addresses a multitude of important questions:
• How do we fully live in the world and yet avoid getting attached to it?
• How do we deal with our painful thoughts and feelings?
• What about personal responsibility and relationships?
• What is truth?
• How can we become truly happy?
• Are we really in control of our lives?
• Can we ever hope to get enlightened?
|Product dimensions:||5.58(w) x 7.68(h) x 0.65(d)|
About the Author
Chuck Hillig presents an empowering worldview to his audiences by combining the mysticism of eastern philosophy with the practicality of western psychology. Although his presentations address the great questions of life, his overall approach is very down-to-earth, lighthearted, and easily accessible. Chuck Hillig has a BS in Social Studies from John Carroll University in Cleveland, an MA from St. Louis University, and an MA from Azusa Pacific University. He has been licensed as a Marriage and Family Therapist since 1978. Hillig is the author of the internationally distributed Enlightenment Quartet. His books have helped thousands of people around the world to experience a new awareness of their own true nature… pure consciousness. He lives in Locust Grove, Virginia.