Is there life after death? Or is the end of our physical existence really the end of us? In this thought-provoking guide, you will examine scientific evidence so you can decide for yourself whether or not there is an afterlife. Medium Joseph M. Higgins and "Psychic Cop" Chuck Bergman attempt to answer questions like:
- Does consciousness survive death?
- Is communication possible between the living and the dead?
- Are mediums real--or frauds?
- What happens to us during near-death experiences?
- Where do we go when we die?
- Are we heaven and hell actualities?
- What is life like after death?
- Is reincarnation real--and is everyone reincarnated?
Including an overview of various religious afterlife traditions, The Everything Guide to Evidence of the Afterlife introduces you to the unlimited possibilities of what we face after our release from the physical world.
About the Author
Joseph Higgins has worked as a medium for more than a decade and has had the ability to communicate with those who have passed on since an early age. Higgins has worked on missing person cases, cold cases, and murder investigations.
Chuck Bergman is a retired police officer who now works full-time as a psychic medium. Bergman can be seen as a "Psychic Cop" in his A&E show, Psychic Search, where he works with local police on unsolved murder mysteries.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is a great objective look at beliefs and evidence of the afterlife. It reads like an easy-to-follow text book. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking for an objective description of the afterlife.