Inspiration and Ideas for a Holistic Pagan Lifestyle
Live fully as a Pagan every day of the year, not only on full moons and holidays. With practical tips for integrating earth-centered spirituality into every aspect of life, To Walk a Pagan Path shows you how to:
- Cultivate a meaningful Pagan practice by following seven simple steps.
- Develop a sacred calendar customized for your beliefs, lifestyle, and environment.
- Make daily activities sacred with quick and easy rituals.
- Reclaim your place in the food cycle by producing a portion of your own foodeven if you live in an apartment!
- Express Pagan spirituality through a variety of craft projects: candles, scrying mirrors, solar wreaths, recipes, and more.
- Create sacred relationships with animal familiars.
|Publisher:||Llewellyn Worldwide, LTD.|
|Product dimensions:||5.10(w) x 7.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Alaric Albertsson (Pennsylvania) is a founding member of Earendel Hearth, an Anglo-Saxon inhíred, and served as vice president and was on the Board of Directors of the Heartland Spiritual Alliance.He is currently a member of the Druidic organization Ár nDraíocht Féin and serves as the Anglo-Saxon Vice Chieftain for the ADF Germanic kin, Eldr ok Iss.
Albertsson first embraced polytheism in the summer of 1971.At this time he had the opportunity to talk with rural people in the Ozark Mountains about traditional moon lore, weather lore and folk beliefs and was strongly influenced by spiritist traditions.Over the past four decades, Albertsson's personal spiritual practice has developed as a synthesis of Anglo-Saxon tradition, country folklore, herbal studies and rune lore.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Seven Steps to a New Way of Living 5
Chapter 2 The Sacral Calendar 37
Chapter 3 Daily Devotions 61
Chapter 4 Familiar Spirits 81
Chapter 5 Leaf and Fruit 119
Chapter 6 Bark and Branch 145
Chapter 7 The Birds and the Bees 163
Chapter 8 Making Food 191
Chapter 9 Pagan Crafts 215
Chapter 10 Yule 245